Join OPUS Hotel Vancouver
Want In? Join the dynamic team at OPUS Hotel Vancouver.
Charming, hospitable, stylish and cosmopolitan. That's how our guests describe us, and that's how we describe our employees. At OPUS Hotel Vancouver, we look for teammates who bring passion, energy and focus to their work. We typically hire people who are outgoing, flexible, have a great attitude and work ethic, and who genuinely enjoy helping guests. If you're looking for a challenging and exciting job opportunity in a fun environment, consider the following positions that are currently available. We offer premium benefits, competitive pay and industry perks.
Full Time Room Attendant
Servicing guest rooms, housekeeping requests and responsible for providing the OPUS brand level of service.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Service a set number of rooms during a shift
- Oversee the following tasks upon servicing a room: dusting, bed-making, linen removal, linen retrieval, vacuuming, washroom maintenance/cleaning, window cleaning, replenishment of room supplies
- Update the record of cleaned rooms
- Report necessary maintenance requests to MOD
- Follow all company safety policies
- Abide by all company sanitation policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Contribute an energetic and positive attitude to the Hotel atmosphere. Focus will be on attention to detail, and consistently performing at a high level of service in the variety of tasks being performed. Flexibility and teamwork will be important attributes for a successful candidate. Candidate must also be able to stand, walk, kneel, push, and pull throughout shift, in addition to carrying and lifting up to 30lbs.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. OPUS is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization.