Turning up the Vancouver Boutique Hotel Experience
Our guests are like good friends coming to stay in our home, and naturally we want everything to be perfect.- Nicholas Gandossi, General Manager
Award-Winning Service and Style
More than somewhere to stay, OPUS Vancouver is somewhere to be. With striking design, personality plus, and a fabulous location in the heart of hip Yaletown in downtown Vancouver, our boutique hotel appeals to savvy travelers who like their lodgings with a little more flavor. Some fan favorite perks: We were the first hotel in Canada to provide an iPad 2 in every room for on and off property use.
Our vision has always been to provide the best boutique hotel experience in North America. We are thrilled to share the news that in March of 2013 we completed a full revamp of our playful 96 rooms. Once again led by published interior designer, Robert Bailey, and inspired by the expressions of designers from the 1970’s, the interpretation is bold, fresh and a little cheeky. From our new signature scent and boutique curated uniforms to the exhilarating launch of our award-winning new restaurant, La Pentola, our guests will immediately be struck by the changes as they walk through the door.
A Nod to Excellence
- The Only Boutique Hotel in Vancouver to Receive Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award 2013 through to 2015
- Best in Service | TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards 2015
- Top 25 Hotels in Canada | TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards 2015
- Award of Excellence | TripAdvisor 2013
- Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice | Top 20 Hotels in Canada 2012
- Top 5 Trendiest Hotels in the World | TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012