OPUS Vancouver’s “Ski-Scape” Package
Bringing Fresh Powder Power to Vancouver
Take advantage of North America's best city-powder package at Vancouver's only Forbes Four-Star boutique hotel. The OPUS Vancouver Ski-Scape Package starts at just $289 per night and includes:
- Deluxe Courtyard room (to warm up by the fireplace)
- 2 apres ski cocktails at the newly renovated OPUS Bar.
- Daily deluxe continental breakfast for two at La Pentola restaurant
- Leisurely late check out at 1pm
- Complimentary ski and/or Snowboard storage available
Vancouver boasts amazing downhill and cross-country skiing and snowboarding opportunities on local mountains that are literally towering over the city. At Grouse Mountain, Mount Seymour and Cypress Mountain, guests can ski all day and come “home” to OPUS Vancouver for an exciting night out on the town with cutting-edge drinks, dinner and entertainment (not just the handful of options one would find in a typical ski town).
This package offers the perfect solution for a couple with only one skier; city bunnies can bounce around town and shop and spa and explore from the ultimate Yaletown (Vancouver’s “Soho”) base.
Are the kids joining? Book the connecting Deluxe King room at a 50% discount with our OPUS Family Package.
Valid: December 1st, 2014 to March 31st, 2015
- Located just 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, Grouse Mountain has 26 ski and snowboard runs and four lifts; and unlike most ski experiences with mountainscape views, here one sees the ocean and city skyline.
- Cypress Mountain, also only a 20-minute drive, was the official freestyle skiing and snowboard venue for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, while Cypress is recognized as the most popular cross-country ski areas in Canada and also offers night skiing.
- Mount Seymour (25 minutes away) offers 53 trails and was recently named #1 best snowshoe resort in North America.
- Whistler resort is a 2 hour drive from Vancouver and has been named the No. 1 overall ski resort in North America by the readers of SKI Magazine. Round-trip transfers to/from Whistler (two hours away by car) can be added to your OPUS stay for $130 round trip per person.