The world has changed. But your love has not. Let OPUS help you plan the day you have always dreamed of. It may not be as big as planned, but it will be just as special.
Offering small, intimate, personalized elopement packages and boutique weddings, our experienced team will create your magic day. Dreams are made at OPUS.
OPUS Elopement Inclusions
- Personalized consultation with our OPUS Elopement Manager
- Two night stay in a luxurious Suite
- Complimentary valet parking
- Ceremony in a luxurious Suite
- Custom welcome amenity on arrival
- An in-room movie with popcorn
- In-room couples massage
- Custom bouquet of flowers from Celsia Florist
- 750 ml bottle of Veuve Clicquot for ceremony
- One-hour professional photography session
- 4-course dinner for two with a bottle of wine
- Daily full American breakfast for two
- 1PM late check-out
- Two witnesses for your marriage ceremony*
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by champagne in your stunning OPUS Signature Suite; complete with fireplace, wrap around balcony and jetted spa tub (with enough room for two!) Enjoy complimentary luxury car service to the restaurant of your choice. It's your final night to relax before the excitement settles in so cozy up for a movie with a bowl of popcorn and soak up the moment.
Wake up refreshed and take a morning cruise around Vancouver's False Creek seawall on our complimentary cruiser bikes, the perfect way to explore Yaletown, Granville Island, and Sunset beach. Return to OPUS and enjoy a romantic in-suite couples’ massage, the perfect way to relax.
At the time of your choice, your in-suite ceremony will take place complete with custom flowers, champagne, a marriage commissioner and witnesses.
That evening, celebrate your "I-do's" with a romantic 4-course dinner for two in our newly announced exciting restaurant concept, or keep things personal and enjoy your dinner in-suite by candlelight. Sleep-in forgivingly late and enjoy breakfast in bed until 1PM.
Capture The Moment - Elopement photography by Emily Nicole Photos. Receive one hour of professional photography, 50 edited images, a private online gallery, and printing and personal rights.
From $2,500 Oct-Apr | From $2,900 May-Sept
*Tax of 17.5% will be added to the cost of the package | Couples are responsible for obtaining a Marriage License prior to the ceremony | Witnesses will be provided by OPUS; must be confirmed 7 days prior with time/date